Saturday, September 29, 2007

Wonderful day

What a wonderful last day here.  I don't have much time to complete this entry; it's late, the director and I are going to have some wine before I go back to my apartment, and I have to pack a little bit more.  The ferry leaves at 7am, so I'll need to be up at 5:30. 

So, let me list what happened today:

1.  handwashed some clothes and hung them out to dry, 2. cleaned out the refrigerator, 3. packed some art supplies and art to bring back, 4. visited Christo's family church,  5. Christo's wife showed me her own art, 6. shopped in town, 7. went to dinner with the gang in Agnondas, a neighboring town on the water, 8. returned to the studio to use a hairdryer on my newest piece (it worked pretty well), and 9. am updating the blog before going to Gloria's for a bit.

And here are some pictures of my day.  I want you to see . . .

  stunning morning

  . . .clean clothes

  in the Chrisofaros church

 Christo telling us a good story

 Eleni's beautiful handiwork

Sorry I have to run. . .I am going to Athens in the morning and will blog and email again on Oct. 3.  I really enjoyed today.  I hope you did too.

P.S. Remind me to tell you how I broke into a church (not Christo's) today. . .twice.

P.P.S.  I'm looking forward to telling you about Athens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Safe travels...Love, Mom and Dad Carter